Skip to main content

Possibility to choose from thousands of colors

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170339 by Verfzone
I would like to start a website that sels paint. The problem that I have is that there are thousands of possible colors that customers should be able to choose from. What's the best way to intgrate something like this? I thought about trying to do it with characteristics but that seems to be a lot of work...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170341 by Jerome
Hi,

The best will be to use a "custom item field" (provided by HikaShop Business).
So when the customer will add a product in the cart, it will be able to choose the value for the custom field in the same time.
You can try the custom item field feature in our demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum