- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Customer contact email gives an invalid link
- KleanZlate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #170412
by KleanZlate
Customer contact email gives an invalid link was created by KleanZlate
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bros.is
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hello.
We're having a problem with our user contact emails. The link to the product in the email is wrong.
This is the link it gives:
www.bros.is/product&task=show&cid%5B%5D=723&Itemid=147
This is what the link should be:
www.bros.is/vorulisti/product/723-bolur-value-weight
I've looked in the 'A contact request has been made' file under System - Emails and found this line:
$front_product_url = hikashop_frontendLink('product&task=show&cid[]='.$data->product->product_id.$url_itemid);
Can I change this line to get the right link?
Edit: Never mind. I changed the line to use Canonical URLs.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hello.
We're having a problem with our user contact emails. The link to the product in the email is wrong.
This is the link it gives:
www.bros.is/product&task=show&cid%5B%5D=723&Itemid=147
This is what the link should be:
www.bros.is/vorulisti/product/723-bolur-value-weight
I've looked in the 'A contact request has been made' file under System - Emails and found this line:
$front_product_url = hikashop_frontendLink('product&task=show&cid[]='.$data->product->product_id.$url_itemid);
Can I change this line to get the right link?
Edit: Never mind. I changed the line to use Canonical URLs.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by KleanZlate. Reason: Fixed the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer contact email gives an invalid link
Hi,
That line should be replaced by the code:
That line should be replaced by the code:
Code:
$productClass = hikashop_get('class.product');
$productClass->addAlias($data->product);
$front_product_url = hikashop_frontendLink('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid='.$data->product->product_id.'&name='.$data->product->alias.$url_itemid);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds