- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170788
by adeptdesigns
Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display was created by adeptdesigns
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
I am trying to just add a menu that lists out all the categories, but it's also showing products under the categories.
How do you turn OFF product display on categories listing menu?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
I am trying to just add a menu that lists out all the categories, but it's also showing products under the categories.
How do you turn OFF product display on categories listing menu?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #170791
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display
Hello,
The solution will be to :
- Unset the associated module through the "Associated module" option of the configuration page of the category listing content menu which have the ID number 134 (Hikashop->Display->Content menus").
- Delete that associated module which have the ID number 123.
The solution will be to :
- Unset the associated module through the "Associated module" option of the configuration page of the category listing content menu which have the ID number 134 (Hikashop->Display->Content menus").
- Delete that associated module which have the ID number 123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 3 weeks ago #170948
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display
Hi thanks -
- I found this location, but there isn't an option to "Unset" as described?
- When I delete that associated module which have the ID number 123 , then I loose the product information when you click on the category?
- I found this location, but there isn't an option to "Unset" as described?
- When I delete that associated module which have the ID number 123 , then I loose the product information when you click on the category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #170957
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display
Hello,
1. You'll just have to :
- Click on select
- Set the "Published" column of each line to NO
- Save
2.
1. You'll just have to :
- Click on select
- Set the "Published" column of each line to NO
- Save
2.
Don't you want you category listing to ONLY display categories ?then I loose the product information when you click on the category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175044
by louiseh
Replied by louiseh on topic Categories Menu Item -- Turn OFF product display
Original Poster - I think you are having the same issue as here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...wanted-products.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...wanted-products.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds