- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Turning off the "Free" Display for the Price
12 years 3 weeks ago #170838
by grh092864
Turning off the "Free" Display for the Price was created by grh092864
-- Joomla version -- : 2.3.2
My site is not up and running yet. I have been looking through the forum and have not found an answer to my question so I am positing it.
I have in my test site a category display that has three products that show up on it. The products show up with "Free" for the price since I have not entered a price into the product page. Is there a way to turn off the "Free" title on the category page display? I have turned off the display everywhere I could find in the configuration settings, but it still shows on the page.
Thanks
My site is not up and running yet. I have been looking through the forum and have not found an answer to my question so I am positing it.
I have in my test site a category display that has three products that show up on it. The products show up with "Free" for the price since I have not entered a price into the product page. Is there a way to turn off the "Free" title on the category page display? I have turned off the display everywhere I could find in the configuration settings, but it still shows on the page.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170851
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Turning off the "Free" Display for the Price
Hi,
Various topics talking about free price :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...in-catalog-mode.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/61451-re...from-catagories.html
Regards,
Various topics talking about free price :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...in-catalog-mode.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/61451-re...from-catagories.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds