- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Search box for product comparison page
12 years 3 weeks ago #170842
by danial
Search box for product comparison page was created by danial
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello!
I need to use product comparison system for my eCommerce and as I seen in many eCommerce websites it's usual to have a search box in comparison page to add more products to comparison list by searching them directly in that box
I tried to find if there's an option available to activate this box and I couldn't find it but as I seen a tag in compare.xml file I guess there must be something to do that
now I want to ask you whether there's such an option in hikashop business or not?!
thanks in advance for your reply and support
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello!
I need to use product comparison system for my eCommerce and as I seen in many eCommerce websites it's usual to have a search box in comparison page to add more products to comparison list by searching them directly in that box
I tried to find if there's an option available to activate this box and I couldn't find it but as I seen a tag in compare.xml file I guess there must be something to do that
now I want to ask you whether there's such an option in hikashop business or not?!
thanks in advance for your reply and support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170852
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Search box for product comparison page
Hi,
There is no such "comparison search" feature in HikaShop, the comparison page allow to compare products which are in the same product listing.
But I know that there are plugins which extends the comparison feature, like :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/27584
Regards,
There is no such "comparison search" feature in HikaShop, the comparison page allow to compare products which are in the same product listing.
But I know that there are plugins which extends the comparison feature, like :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/27584
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds