- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Product Description Above Characteristics
12 years 3 weeks ago #170844
by ourlady74
Product Description Above Characteristics was created by ourlady74
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.houseofcarmel.com/hoc3/index.php/shop/product/172-2193-
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
How do I get the product description above the characteristics table? I tried moving the code within the show_default file but it didn't seem to do anything. I assume I probably didn't edit the correct file?
Here's my URL:
www.houseofcarmel.com/hoc3/index.php/shop/product/172-2193-
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
How do I get the product description above the characteristics table? I tried moving the code within the show_default file but it didn't seem to do anything. I assume I probably didn't edit the correct file?
Here's my URL:
www.houseofcarmel.com/hoc3/index.php/shop/product/172-2193-
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170857
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Description Above Characteristics
Hi,
When you edit a view, please check that your editing the view for the right front-end template you're using.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
When you edit a view, please check that your editing the view for the right front-end template you're using.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds