Where can I fnd discount information admin side
12 years 3 weeks ago #170896
by Milli05
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Where can I fnd discount information admin side was created by Milli05
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi!
My client just mentioned a problem.
He is using discoount, he has set up several 5%, 10% ,15% etc discounts and applies them on certain products.
His problem is, that when he edits the product details on the admin side and setting up the price, he can not see if the product is already in a dicsoióunt group or not.
I had a look also and did find it.
Is it shown somewhere on the admin side, on the product detail page?
Thank you!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi!
My client just mentioned a problem.
He is using discoount, he has set up several 5%, 10% ,15% etc discounts and applies them on certain products.
His problem is, that when he edits the product details on the admin side and setting up the price, he can not see if the product is already in a dicsoióunt group or not.
I had a look also and did find it.
Is it shown somewhere on the admin side, on the product detail page?
Thank you!
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170901
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Where can I fnd discount information admin side
Hi,
It's not displayed in the product edition page, but only via the menu Orders > Discounts.
It's not displayed in the product edition page, but only via the menu Orders > Discounts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds