- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Main Menu link url = alias?
- dump_truck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172109
by dump_truck
Main Menu link url = alias? was created by dump_truck
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.phidippides.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
Ok so this sounds like a total n00b question - but I simply cannot create a main menu link to anything. I have followed the tutorial exactly, but when I click on the main menu button that I have created, the link that is created is the button alias. When you click on that button in the front end, it is blank.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any
Ok so this sounds like a total n00b question - but I simply cannot create a main menu link to anything. I have followed the tutorial exactly, but when I click on the main menu button that I have created, the link that is created is the button alias. When you click on that button in the front end, it is blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dump_truck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #172134
by dump_truck
Replied by dump_truck on topic Main Menu link url = alias?
And even when I go to what should be the direct link - index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing
nothing is there!
nothing is there!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Main Menu link url = alias?
Are you talking about the page
www.phidippides.com/index.php/shop2
?
On this page, there is a fatal error.
Turn on the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and you should see the error message that will explain why you get that.
On this page, there is a fatal error.
Turn on the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and you should see the error message that will explain why you get that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dump_truck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #172165
by dump_truck
Replied by dump_truck on topic Main Menu link url = alias?
Here's the code -
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home2/phidipp1/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home2/phidipp1/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/viewlegacy.php on line 711
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172202
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Main Menu link url = alias?
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...conflict.html#167268
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...omponent.html#155986
(and some other thread talk about that...)
It's not an HikaShop problem but a JAT3 one.
Please follow the indication in the first thread : change the order of their system plugin.
They really should do something to fix that !
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...conflict.html#167268
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...omponent.html#155986
(and some other thread talk about that...)
It's not an HikaShop problem but a JAT3 one.
Please follow the indication in the first thread : change the order of their system plugin.
They really should do something to fix that !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dump_truck
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #172279
by dump_truck
Replied by dump_truck on topic Main Menu link url = alias?
Thanks! I've changed the order and the product listing works perfectly!
Now I'm looking into how to get the products to display (I get the exact same error), but at least I know where to look now.
Now I'm looking into how to get the products to display (I get the exact same error), but at least I know where to look now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds