- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 0
never had this before
- daveburman54
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #172416
by daveburman54
never had this before was created by daveburman54
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.2, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I created a category and a product and linked to the home menu
if i click the menu item i see the product but when i then click add to cart is loads the home page again without adding to the shopping kart,
if i click on the product to view its listing then the site loads without the css and all is white with text, it is the hone page again.
i am using the gavick events template. can you help in any way please?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I created a category and a product and linked to the home menu
if i click the menu item i see the product but when i then click add to cart is loads the home page again without adding to the shopping kart,
if i click on the product to view its listing then the site loads without the css and all is white with text, it is the hone page again.
i am using the gavick events template. can you help in any way please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic never had this before
Hi,
1. I think you have some cache enabled.
2. I think you have an error, please check your PHP error log.
Regards,
PS : Providing a link is useful in many support cases.
1. I think you have some cache enabled.
2. I think you have an error, please check your PHP error log.
Regards,
PS : Providing a link is useful in many support cases.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds