- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
I can't link the category in category level 1 modu
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172568
by feras
I can't link the category in category level 1 modu was created by feras
-- HikaShop version -- : com_hikashop_starter_v2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 32.0.2
I can't link the category in category level 1 module to the same menu that category belong to
as you can see in untitled pic when I press on a category for example xperia,the open page don't related with the menu in the main menu above>untitled2
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.3.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 32.0.2
I can't link the category in category level 1 module to the same menu that category belong to
as you can see in untitled pic when I press on a category for example xperia,the open page don't related with the menu in the main menu above>untitled2
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by feras.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172570
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can't link the category in category level 1 modu
Hi,
Could you please provide some screenshot of your module configuration ?
It will easier to understand what you did and maybe understand what you want to perform.
I have to admit that currently, I don't see it clearly.
Regards,
Could you please provide some screenshot of your module configuration ?
It will easier to understand what you did and maybe understand what you want to perform.
I have to admit that currently, I don't see it clearly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #175701
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I can't link the category in category level 1 modu
Hello,
Note that you'll be able to set a menu to use through your category listing content module via the "menu" option of your Hikashop category listing content module ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->YourContentModule").
Note that you'll be able to set a menu to use through your category listing content module via the "menu" option of your Hikashop category listing content module ("Hikashop->Display->Content modules->YourContentModule").
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds