- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Boostrap 3 overrides
12 years 1 week ago #172589
by svanschu
Boostrap 3 overrides was created by svanschu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
github.com/svanschu/Joomla-HTML-Bootstrap-overrides
Aloha,
I started a project to collect common overides for Joomla and extensions for Joomla. I have a project atm where I need Bootstrap 3 in Hikashop and the work I have done, I uploaded to the project.
github.com/svanschu/Joomla-HTML-Bootstrap-overrides
I would like to see more great overrides in the project. It is a community project, no costs, all free for use.
Fork it, change it, Pull it, use it!
If HikaShop wants to use parts of it, feel free to do it.
Project at beginning. More will come.
Have fun
Aloha,
I started a project to collect common overides for Joomla and extensions for Joomla. I have a project atm where I need Bootstrap 3 in Hikashop and the work I have done, I uploaded to the project.
github.com/svanschu/Joomla-HTML-Bootstrap-overrides
I would like to see more great overrides in the project. It is a community project, no costs, all free for use.
Fork it, change it, Pull it, use it!
If HikaShop wants to use parts of it, feel free to do it.
Project at beginning. More will come.
Have fun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172592
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Boostrap 3 overrides
Hi,
Thanks.
We already started the development of a system in order to be compatible with Bootstrap 3.
About elements like the carousel, we will make some new implementation in order to use jQuery and stop using mootools.
Regards,
Thanks.
We already started the development of a system in order to be compatible with Bootstrap 3.
About elements like the carousel, we will make some new implementation in order to use jQuery and stop using mootools.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173970
by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Boostrap 3 overrides
This would be great. I also disabled all popups on that site, because they look awkward .
Looking forward to it. And would like to follow if it is possible ...
Looking forward to it. And would like to follow if it is possible ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds