- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product Details text and unwanted brackets
12 years 1 week ago #172756
by sepehrack
Product Details text and unwanted brackets was created by sepehrack
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gosafaritours.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi guys,
I have a couple of issues that I was hoping to get help with. Once you click on a product within the tours page, I see a couple of brackets after the product title that I'm not quite sure how to get rid of.
Also, on the same page I wanted to change the text of Product Details to "Tour Overview" but I cant seem to find where that text is located.
I would seriously appreciate your help with this.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error
Hi guys,
I have a couple of issues that I was hoping to get help with. Once you click on a product within the tours page, I see a couple of brackets after the product title that I'm not quite sure how to get rid of.
Also, on the same page I wanted to change the text of Product Details to "Tour Overview" but I cant seem to find where that text is located.
I would seriously appreciate your help with this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172773
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Details text and unwanted brackets
Hi,
The brackets are into a div with the following span class: JMProductBrand
This is not a thing from HikaShop, so I think that you have edited a view or something like that, so you have to remove this add.
Regarding the "Product Details" text, it's not from HikaShop too
Isn't it present in the product description part when edition a product in backend ?
The brackets are into a div with the following span class: JMProductBrand
This is not a thing from HikaShop, so I think that you have edited a view or something like that, so you have to remove this add.
Regarding the "Product Details" text, it's not from HikaShop too
Isn't it present in the product description part when edition a product in backend ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds