- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display menu of categories
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173207
by mimmo
Display menu of categories was created by mimmo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hello,
I'm new in this forum and my english is very bad but I hope someone can help me.
I'm doing a e-commerce with hikashop but I have a problem with the menu of categories.
My menu is so (the sub categories are all in a row):
but I would like a menu as:
How I have to do?
Can someone help me?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hello,
I'm new in this forum and my english is very bad but I hope someone can help me.
I'm doing a e-commerce with hikashop but I have a problem with the menu of categories.
My menu is so (the sub categories are all in a row):
but I would like a menu as:
How I have to do?
Can someone help me?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by mimmo. Reason: I forget something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display menu of categories
Hi,
Do that in order to avoid the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/36940-ca...-layout-options.html
Do that in order to avoid the problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/36940-ca...-layout-options.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: mimmo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds