- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Problem when Integration with JSPT
- ebridalfabric
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #173227
by ebridalfabric
Checkout Problem when Integration with JSPT was created by ebridalfabric
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello,
I am using JSPT/XIPT and I was told by the developer team that there is no integration for JSPT with Hikashop.
So, now I have a problem with product checkout. My problem is that users don't select a JSPT usergroup when they checkout. I can think of 2 solutions now:
1) Develop an integration to redirect users to the JSPT registration page when they order from frontend
www.gradtutors.com/component/xipt/?view=registration
2) Display the "Add to Cart" button only to registered users.
Is it possible to achieve any of these 2? If slight code modification is needed, how do I do it?
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hello,
I am using JSPT/XIPT and I was told by the developer team that there is no integration for JSPT with Hikashop.
So, now I have a problem with product checkout. My problem is that users don't select a JSPT usergroup when they checkout. I can think of 2 solutions now:
1) Develop an integration to redirect users to the JSPT registration page when they order from frontend
www.gradtutors.com/component/xipt/?view=registration
2) Display the "Add to Cart" button only to registered users.
Is it possible to achieve any of these 2? If slight code modification is needed, how do I do it?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173240
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Problem when Integration with JSPT
Hi,
Are JSPT user groups compatible with Joomla user groups ?
If so, then you can use this plugin with the Business edition of HikaShop: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/21847
That will allow the customers to select their user group during the registration on the checkout of HikaShop
If not, then it will require an integration with that extension. I guess that something similar to the FTW plugin could be done but not knowing the JSPT extension I can't say how exactly.
You would have to see with them or have it developed by one of our partners: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Having the add to cart button displayed only for some user groups is possible with the Business edition by turning off the display of add to cart buttons for free products and restricting the prices of your products to only the user groups you want to be able to purchase. So that's possible but it means that other users won't see the price as well.
Are JSPT user groups compatible with Joomla user groups ?
If so, then you can use this plugin with the Business edition of HikaShop: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...hop-extensions/21847
That will allow the customers to select their user group during the registration on the checkout of HikaShop
If not, then it will require an integration with that extension. I guess that something similar to the FTW plugin could be done but not knowing the JSPT extension I can't say how exactly.
You would have to see with them or have it developed by one of our partners: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Having the add to cart button displayed only for some user groups is possible with the Business edition by turning off the display of add to cart buttons for free products and restricting the prices of your products to only the user groups you want to be able to purchase. So that's possible but it means that other users won't see the price as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds