- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Swap prices in product listing
12 years 6 days ago #173465
by XLive
Swap prices in product listing was created by XLive
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello Team,
I haven't found a solution for this in the forums, so I have to post this here:
When I create a product in backend I fill all necessary fileds with values, also the fields for price on the right side:
and the resell price at the bottom:
This schows at the product listing like this:
I need to swap the highlighted price with the smaler one below. The price added to the cart is the correct one (EUR 15.-).
Would be great if you can guide me how to do this.
Thanks for your support and this great cart system.
Cheers
XLive
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello Team,
I haven't found a solution for this in the forums, so I have to post this here:
When I create a product in backend I fill all necessary fileds with values, also the fields for price on the right side:
and the resell price at the bottom:
This schows at the product listing like this:
I need to swap the highlighted price with the smaler one below. The price added to the cart is the correct one (EUR 15.-).
Would be great if you can guide me how to do this.
Thanks for your support and this great cart system.
Cheers
XLive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 days ago #173491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Swap prices in product listing
Hi,
It is already the other way around by default in HikaShop.
So it means that either yourself or your template customized the display to change that.
As we don't know the exact change that was made, we can't tell you what to do.
Maybe with a link to the page so that we can look at the HTML/CSS, we could tell you, but if it's your template which does that, you might want to contact them directly so that they can tell you and probably change that behavior so that it displays as it should by default.
It is already the other way around by default in HikaShop.
So it means that either yourself or your template customized the display to change that.
As we don't know the exact change that was made, we can't tell you what to do.
Maybe with a link to the page so that we can look at the HTML/CSS, we could tell you, but if it's your template which does that, you might want to contact them directly so that they can tell you and probably change that behavior so that it displays as it should by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds