- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
SIte Layout
12 years 5 days ago #173612
by cbenard
SIte Layout was created by cbenard
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deiman.biz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
I have this 2 sites both with hikashop, the first one display the products characteristics color like visually like this tienda.deiman.com.mx/hikashop-menu-for-m...es-en-polvo-170.html and the other one displays colors like this.
deiman.biz/index.php/tiendahika/product/...s-en-polvo-linea-170
I would want that the second site display the color options like the first one, is this possible without making again the whole site.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
I have this 2 sites both with hikashop, the first one display the products characteristics color like visually like this tienda.deiman.com.mx/hikashop-menu-for-m...es-en-polvo-170.html and the other one displays colors like this.
deiman.biz/index.php/tiendahika/product/...s-en-polvo-linea-170
I would want that the second site display the color options like the first one, is this possible without making again the whole site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173660
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SIte Layout
Hi,
I don't see a solution unless you reconfigure all your products in order to fit with the structure you want.
I don't see a solution unless you reconfigure all your products in order to fit with the structure you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds