- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
How do I simply remove the image for product
12 years 5 days ago #173625
by agosai
How do I simply remove the image for product was created by agosai
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla others tested too
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 50878464 bytes) in /home/aljos116/public_html/sm/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 822
Please help. I think I uploaded a big image. That error has come up. I'm happy to remove that image but don't know where it is stored on my server.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla others tested too
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 50878464 bytes) in /home/aljos116/public_html/sm/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 822
Please help. I think I uploaded a big image. That error has come up. I'm happy to remove that image but don't know where it is stored on my server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173634
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I simply remove the image for product
Hi,
If you didn't change your HikaShop configuration, by default the images are in the folder " media/com_hikashop/upload/ ".
See "upload folder" option :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
Regards,
If you didn't change your HikaShop configuration, by default the images are in the folder " media/com_hikashop/upload/ ".
See "upload folder" option :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_files
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds