- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
12 years 5 days ago #173801
by starfish
Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly was created by starfish
Hi,
I have created "shopping cart" as a menu item using following link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/53712-sh...-as-a-menu-item.html
The menu item (cart) works great when an item is added to the shopping cart ( shows the list of items added to the cart). But when the shopping cart is empty, clicking this menu item will show a list of available products that can be added to the shopping cart !
However, I need when the cart is empty clicking this menu item (cart) just shows message "cart is empty". Is this possible?
I have created "shopping cart" as a menu item using following link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/53712-sh...-as-a-menu-item.html
The menu item (cart) works great when an item is added to the shopping cart ( shows the list of items added to the cart). But when the shopping cart is empty, clicking this menu item will show a list of available products that can be added to the shopping cart !
However, I need when the cart is empty clicking this menu item (cart) just shows message "cart is empty". Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #173856
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
Hi,
It should actually do both.
If you don't see the message, it's probably that your template is not displaying messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
It should actually do both.
If you don't see the message, it's probably that your template is not displaying messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...tibility-issues.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203750
by shady717
Replied by shady717 on topic Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
Hey,
I am replying in this post as I have the same exact issue. But I can not find the traditional way in gantry 5..
Can you help me find out how to enable the messages for gantry 5? System messages are working fine for other events just not hikashop.
Thanks
I am replying in this post as I have the same exact issue. But I can not find the traditional way in gantry 5..
Can you help me find out how to enable the messages for gantry 5? System messages are working fine for other events just not hikashop.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #203758
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
Hello,
Can you tell me if it works if you test it with one of Joomla default templates ? So that we can be sure that your issue is coming from your template ?
Thanks.
Can you tell me if it works if you test it with one of Joomla default templates ? So that we can be sure that your issue is coming from your template ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203843
by shady717
Replied by shady717 on topic Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
Hey thanks for the prompt response,
I have surely tested with the default prostar template and the message appears nice and clear.
in Gantry 5 they changed a whole bunch'o'stuff. I would love for you guys to test it out. I have a development server if need may be.
Thanks again
I have surely tested with the default prostar template and the message appears nice and clear.
in Gantry 5 they changed a whole bunch'o'stuff. I would love for you guys to test it out. I have a development server if need may be.
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #203855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shopping cart as menu item not working perfectly
Hi,
I don't know how to do in gantry. There should be an option in the template to activate that. If you can't find it, I would recommend to contact the support of gantry directly which will be able to direct you better than us.
I don't know how to do in gantry. There should be an option in the template to activate that. If you can't find it, I would recommend to contact the support of gantry directly which will be able to direct you better than us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds