- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Horizontal pager
12 years 3 days ago #173981
by eaholguin
Horizontal pager was created by eaholguin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : as I repair my pager ?
as I repair my pager ?.
I want it horizontally
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome, firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : as I repair my pager ?
as I repair my pager ?.
I want it horizontally
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #173983
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Horizontal pager
Hi,
The problem you got is linked to your template ; it is a CSS issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
The problem you got is linked to your template ; it is a CSS issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eaholguin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds