Breadcrumbs
12 years 2 days ago #174016
by Milli05
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Breadcrumbs was created by Milli05
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
teszt2.honlapkeszitespecs.hu/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi!
On the page mentioned above, I have a problem with the way breadcrumbs work.
On the right hand side there is a list of product categories. When you click on a main category you can see the sub category.
e.g.: Bútorok gyártók szerint , Vertex bútor. When I click on Vertex bútor The breadcrumbs shows where I am properly.
Then I select a product. e.g. Romeo 55...
The breadcrumbs has changed from
Bútorok gyártók szerint- Vertex bútor
To
Categories- poduct name.
How can I set Hikashop to keep the breadcrumnb and when I am on the product page I could see:
Bútorok gyártók szerint - Vertex bútor- product name.
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi!
On the page mentioned above, I have a problem with the way breadcrumbs work.
On the right hand side there is a list of product categories. When you click on a main category you can see the sub category.
e.g.: Bútorok gyártók szerint , Vertex bútor. When I click on Vertex bútor The breadcrumbs shows where I am properly.
Then I select a product. e.g. Romeo 55...
The breadcrumbs has changed from
Bútorok gyártók szerint- Vertex bútor
To
Categories- poduct name.
How can I set Hikashop to keep the breadcrumnb and when I am on the product page I could see:
Bútorok gyártók szerint - Vertex bútor- product name.
Thanks!
Web developer at Ketsh Web
www.ketsh.hu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174082
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Breadcrumbs
Hi,
I think that you have to change the value of the option "menu" in the associated module which is displaying the products of the category.
I think that you have to change the value of the option "menu" in the associated module which is displaying the products of the category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds