- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 2
Frondend product editing
- air-diensten
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 days ago #174152
by air-diensten
Frondend product editing was created by air-diensten
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I'm opening a webshop with almost 2000+ items in it and have a few persons who update items in the store. I dont want to give all these persons rights in the backend of joomla and therefore i want them to let them edit products from the frontpage.
I saw in the posts that this open is not in Hikashop but cant find it.. how can i enable this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
I'm opening a webshop with almost 2000+ items in it and have a few persons who update items in the store. I dont want to give all these persons rights in the backend of joomla and therefore i want them to let them edit products from the frontpage.
I saw in the posts that this open is not in Hikashop but cant find it.. how can i enable this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #174154
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Frondend product editing
Hi,
The front-end edition feature are provided by HikaMarket.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-front-end.html
If you have question about HikaMarket, please create a new post in the HikaMarket forum section.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website ( menu : Other Features > HikaMarket )
Regards,
The front-end edition feature are provided by HikaMarket.
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-front-end.html
If you have question about HikaMarket, please create a new post in the HikaMarket forum section.
You can test HikaMarket in our demo website ( menu : Other Features > HikaMarket )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds