- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
add back buttom in product description
12 years 12 hours ago #174357
by Crilla
add back buttom in product description was created by Crilla
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.2esseweb.it/sitorudino/it/negozio/product/138-maglia.html
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi! I have a question: when I press "choose option" of a product, I see all the product information but the only buttom is "add to cart".if the customer is not interested does not have a return key type "continue shopping" .how and where can I add it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi! I have a question: when I press "choose option" of a product, I see all the product information but the only buttom is "add to cart".if the customer is not interested does not have a return key type "continue shopping" .how and where can I add it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174401
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add back buttom in product description
Hi,
So first, he has a big "back" button on his browser allowing him to go back to the previous page. So adding one on your pages is not necessary. Users will be able to go back even if you don't add a second one.
Second, you have the possibility to enable the "breadcrumb" module of joomla via the Joomla modules manager in order to display a breadcrumb on your pages so that your customers can more easily navigate your website.
Finally, if you want a back button on the product details page, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...on-product-page.html
So first, he has a big "back" button on his browser allowing him to go back to the previous page. So adding one on your pages is not necessary. Users will be able to go back even if you don't add a second one.
Second, you have the possibility to enable the "breadcrumb" module of joomla via the Joomla modules manager in order to display a breadcrumb on your pages so that your customers can more easily navigate your website.
Finally, if you want a back button on the product details page, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...on-product-page.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds