- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
I can`t see a product in AP
11 years 11 months ago #174521
by ekspert
I can`t see a product in AP was created by ekspert
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hi,
I`ve got a problem, I can`t change the symbol of the product. What`s going on?! I`ve duplicated a product but unfortunately I can see only once in my administration panel, but it is in SQL. Please, explain me why I can`t see this product from my administrator panel?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hi,
I`ve got a problem, I can`t change the symbol of the product. What`s going on?! I`ve duplicated a product but unfortunately I can see only once in my administration panel, but it is in SQL. Please, explain me why I can`t see this product from my administrator panel?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #174522
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I can`t see a product in AP
Hello,
Are you sure that :
- You don't have any filter option on your back-end product listing which is hiding you product
- You're searching your product on the good category
Are you sure that :
- You don't have any filter option on your back-end product listing which is hiding you product
- You're searching your product on the good category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174600
by ekspert
Replied by ekspert on topic I can`t see a product in AP
Hi,
I haven't got any filter and I searched in every category.
I haven't got any filter and I searched in every category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #174624
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I can`t see a product in AP
1. Can you show me some screenshots of the issue that you are having ?
2. Did you done some modifications through the files of the "product" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
2. Did you done some modifications through the files of the "product" view of your back-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds