- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product listing does not show any product on page
11 years 11 months ago #174557
by tshirazi
Product listing does not show any product on page was created by tshirazi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : nothing shown
Hi, Thanks for your wonderful extension, I tried to create online shopping for shoe, but after I select menu ----> product listing ----> change HikaShop Options, I can not see any product in my page.
I just need to track my stock because my clients who are registered are able to see my stock and do not need payment option, is it possible to disable to do payment option and add submit button instead.
Please advise.
Many Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : nothing shown
Hi, Thanks for your wonderful extension, I tried to create online shopping for shoe, but after I select menu ----> product listing ----> change HikaShop Options, I can not see any product in my page.
I just need to track my stock because my clients who are registered are able to see my stock and do not need payment option, is it possible to disable to do payment option and add submit button instead.
Please advise.
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #174610
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product listing does not show any product on page
Hello,
Can you give us more information about your issue through some screenshot for example ?I tried to create online shopping for shoe, but after I select menu ----> product listing ----> change HikaShop Options, I can not see any product in my page.
You can eventually use the "catalog mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Feature" but what do you exactly mean by "add submit button instead" ?is it possible to disable to do payment option and add submit button instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds