- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No rounded prices
11 years 11 months ago #174937
by mimmo
No rounded prices was created by mimmo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hello everybody,
I have some problem with the prices and the tax.
I read the topics but I don't find a solution.
my hikashop don't have the option "rounded prices during calculation"
and when I insert the prices of products...hikashop change the prices...
so the calculation is not exact
for example I insert this price € 0.09:
in the shop the price is rounded at €0.11
but the calculation is with prices don't rounded
and still
when I insert to product the price with tax
after save hikashop change it:
Someone can help me?
Sorry for my english
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
Hello everybody,
I have some problem with the prices and the tax.
I read the topics but I don't find a solution.
my hikashop don't have the option "rounded prices during calculation"
and when I insert the prices of products...hikashop change the prices...
so the calculation is not exact
for example I insert this price € 0.09:
in the shop the price is rounded at €0.11
but the calculation is with prices don't rounded
and still
when I insert to product the price with tax
after save hikashop change it:
Someone can help me?
Sorry for my english
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No rounded prices
Hi,
The "rounded prices during calculation" option has been added after the version of HikaShop that you're using.
I would first recommend that you update your HikaShop. It might already help and then you'll also have access to that option in the configuration so that you can change the rounding system to work like you want.
The "rounded prices during calculation" option has been added after the version of HikaShop that you're using.
I would first recommend that you update your HikaShop. It might already help and then you'll also have access to that option in the configuration so that you can change the rounding system to work like you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mimmo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds