- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How do I change product detail page
- gokbilgisayar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #175215
by gokbilgisayar
How do I change product detail page was created by gokbilgisayar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.131
On the product detail page, I want to put the product description right side under Add to Chart button.
Can I put the pop up window for size chart each product or category on the product detail page.
Product detail page, I want to be like the images in the attachment. Is this possible?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 34.0.1847.131
On the product detail page, I want to put the product description right side under Add to Chart button.
Can I put the pop up window for size chart each product or category on the product detail page.
Product detail page, I want to be like the images in the attachment. Is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change product detail page
Hi,
You can do that with some CSS. If you add that CSS below in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration, you'll get the description area under the right side of your product page:
.hikashop_product_bottom_part{
width: 44% !important;
float: right !important;
}
More information on how to add that CSS can be found here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can do that with some CSS. If you add that CSS below in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration, you'll get the description area under the right side of your product page:
.hikashop_product_bottom_part{
width: 44% !important;
float: right !important;
}
More information on how to add that CSS can be found here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gokbilgisayar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175270
by gokbilgisayar
Replied by gokbilgisayar on topic How do I change product detail page
I have no experience about CSS. Can you help me about this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I change product detail page
You don't need an experience with CSS for that. If you can read English, you should be fine.
You just need to copy/paste the code I gave you in the HikaShop frontend CSS file, and the documentation link I gave you explains you how to edit that CSS file. So you already have all the pieces to do that.
You just need to copy/paste the code I gave you in the HikaShop frontend CSS file, and the documentation link I gave you explains you how to edit that CSS file. So you already have all the pieces to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds