- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product prices in the back-end disappeared
11 years 11 months ago #175579
by des
Product prices in the back-end disappeared was created by des
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello everyone,
I used the free version of Hika shop and today I switched to business version. In the beginning everything was ОК, I was browsing the different options and decided to try to put different prices with different restrictions for users and then came the problem - in the administrative part of the site all the prices disappeared. In the frontend everything is OK.
Аny idea how to solve this problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello everyone,
I used the free version of Hika shop and today I switched to business version. In the beginning everything was ОК, I was browsing the different options and decided to try to put different prices with different restrictions for users and then came the problem - in the administrative part of the site all the prices disappeared. In the frontend everything is OK.
Аny idea how to solve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175612
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product prices in the back-end disappeared
Hi,
I've never seen that.
Please provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check on that issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I've never seen that.
Please provide a backend access with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can check on that issue:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175685
by des
Replied by des on topic Product prices in the back-end disappeared
I see you've fixed the problem. What was the problem? Did I change some settings :blush: 
Thanks for the quick response
Thanks for the quick response
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175742
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product prices in the back-end disappeared
Hi,
For some reasons, the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/price.php" was empty instead of containing the code of the price listing on your website.
We've added the code as a template override in " /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view&task=edit&id=1|isis|component|com_hikashop|product|price%2Ephp " and it's now working.
Regards,
For some reasons, the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/price.php" was empty instead of containing the code of the price listing on your website.
We've added the code as a template override in " /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=view&task=edit&id=1|isis|component|com_hikashop|product|price%2Ephp " and it's now working.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds