- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
General tax rate influent all my products?
11 years 11 months ago #175951
by mici
General tax rate influent all my products? was created by mici
-- url of the page with the problem -- : 5.10.105.46/~yamitysb/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I would like to add one tax rate to all my products.
At the moment my default tax category is 0%.
I managed to set new tax category but i can't make it the default one.
How can I make one tax rate to influent all my products?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
I would like to add one tax rate to all my products.
At the moment my default tax category is 0%.
I managed to set new tax category but i can't make it the default one.
How can I make one tax rate to influent all my products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175952
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic General tax rate influent all my products?
Hi,
The tax rule must be applied to the main shop zone, this way it will be set for all the products.
To see the tax rate in the product listings / pages, etc, you have to select "With tax" for the option "Show taxed prices" in Configuration > Main > Taxes
The tax rule must be applied to the main shop zone, this way it will be set for all the products.
To see the tax rate in the product listings / pages, etc, you have to select "With tax" for the option "Show taxed prices" in Configuration > Main > Taxes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds