- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Alt text for category image
11 years 11 months ago #176216
by joomer13
Alt text for category image was created by joomer13
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, IE, Chrome; newest
Hello,
the category-images in my shop have no alt-text. And I can't see, where I can edit this in the backend administration.
For product images, this is easy possible. But where can I do this for category pictures?
Thanks for any help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, IE, Chrome; newest
Hello,
the category-images in my shop have no alt-text. And I can't see, where I can edit this in the backend administration.
For product images, this is easy possible. But where can I do this for category pictures?
Thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176226
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Alt text for category image
Hi,
We can't set the image alt in the backend settings at this time.
It can potentially be done thanks to a custom field in the "category" table and the edition of a view to add dynamically the alt to the image via the value filled in the custom field.
We can't set the image alt in the backend settings at this time.
It can potentially be done thanks to a custom field in the "category" table and the edition of a view to add dynamically the alt to the image via the value filled in the custom field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds