- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Product Price Layout - where to change?
11 years 11 months ago #176218
by benkly
Product Price Layout - where to change? was created by benkly
Hello,
I configured my site to display the product price before and after some discount. So now it shows the price before discount lined-though and after it the price with discount. Thats fine.
BUT, is shows both prices in one straight line without spaces. As example like this:
[strike]200,-€[/strike]100,-€
I searched for a while where I could put in a breake like
I only want a new line between these both prices, in the product view and in the category view. Anyone who know how to do this?
Thanks and regards, Benny.
I configured my site to display the product price before and after some discount. So now it shows the price before discount lined-though and after it the price with discount. Thats fine.
BUT, is shows both prices in one straight line without spaces. As example like this:
[strike]200,-€[/strike]100,-€
I searched for a while where I could put in a breake like
Code:
<br/>
I only want a new line between these both prices, in the product view and in the category view. Anyone who know how to do this?
Thanks and regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176229
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Price Layout - where to change?
Hi,
The view to edit is "product / listing_price".
The view to edit is "product / listing_price".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds