- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Changing the sorting of products messes display
11 years 11 months ago #176356
by miriamh
Changing the sorting of products messes display was created by miriamh
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi. I'm using the vertical sliders to display my product lists and is looking very good, specially after I have customized the display a bit. I have set my modules to sort products by product code in the beginning but now I would like to change this to product created instead, so new products are always on top. I know how to do this, but when I change the sorting parameter my design (size of containers and images etc) gets messed up. Does that make sense? Is there any known linking between sorting type and classes or ids of "divs", so you could customize different (sorting) views? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything. I would appreciate any hints, thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi. I'm using the vertical sliders to display my product lists and is looking very good, specially after I have customized the display a bit. I have set my modules to sort products by product code in the beginning but now I would like to change this to product created instead, so new products are always on top. I know how to do this, but when I change the sorting parameter my design (size of containers and images etc) gets messed up. Does that make sense? Is there any known linking between sorting type and classes or ids of "divs", so you could customize different (sorting) views? I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything. I would appreciate any hints, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #176371
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changing the sorting of products messes display
Hello,
Can you show me how did you configured your product listing Hikashop content module through some screenshots for example and also tell me which file did you edited to apply your customization ?
Thanks.
Can you show me how did you configured your product listing Hikashop content module through some screenshots for example and also tell me which file did you edited to apply your customization ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds