- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
Mini Cart Module Not displaying correctly
- newmandoesit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176368
by newmandoesit
Mini Cart Module Not displaying correctly was created by newmandoesit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
The Cart Module I've got displayed seems to act VERY odd. At times it errors out completely and now it's displayed, but if I'm not logged in, the total increases as I add items, but the count does not.
So essentially I end up with "0 items for $584.00"...
Seems like Chrome is having an issue with the module though as it throws an error on it. (Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS)
What's the deal with that?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
The Cart Module I've got displayed seems to act VERY odd. At times it errors out completely and now it's displayed, but if I'm not logged in, the total increases as I add items, but the count does not.
So essentially I end up with "0 items for $584.00"...
Seems like Chrome is having an issue with the module though as it throws an error on it. (Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS)
What's the deal with that?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by newmandoesit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mini Cart Module Not displaying correctly
Hi,
This indicates some that you have some caching activated on your website/in an extension/on your web server which causes the problem.
Please make sure that all the cache is deactivated on your website and check with your hosting that it is also the case on your server and it should hopefully help.
This indicates some that you have some caching activated on your website/in an extension/on your web server which causes the problem.
Please make sure that all the cache is deactivated on your website and check with your hosting that it is also the case on your server and it should hopefully help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- newmandoesit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 11 months ago #176426
by newmandoesit
Replied by newmandoesit on topic Mini Cart Module Not displaying correctly
If that's the case Nicolas, why only in Chrome? I'll clear the cache, but if it were a joomla or yootheme cache issue, wouldn't it show up on both ie and chrome?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176446
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Mini Cart Module Not displaying correctly
Hi,
The cache is not interpreted the same way from one browser or another one, that's why the issue is not the same on all the browsers.
The cache is not interpreted the same way from one browser or another one, that's why the issue is not the same on all the browsers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds