- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Error when values-name don't start with a number
11 years 11 months ago #176596
by scharfet
Error when values-name don't start with a number was created by scharfet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
monpetitpot.es/tienda/envases-botes-y-frascos
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I observed that when I create Characteristics in which the Values-name does not start with an nuber, in the category view the first Value shows price 0.
Please see the procuct calles "Tarro de plástico de color" to see the error.
monpetitpot.es/tienda/envases-botes-y-frascos
The product page does not show the error. It is only in the category view.
monpetitpot.es/tienda/envases-botes-y-fr...de-plastico-de-color
I removed all overides in the template folder, but the error persists.
Please could you indicate me which woulde be the file that contains the wrong code?
I am not sure wether this could be caused by a programmer I hired ages ago.
Thank you for your kind answer!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I observed that when I create Characteristics in which the Values-name does not start with an nuber, in the category view the first Value shows price 0.
Please see the procuct calles "Tarro de plástico de color" to see the error.
monpetitpot.es/tienda/envases-botes-y-frascos
The product page does not show the error. It is only in the category view.
monpetitpot.es/tienda/envases-botes-y-fr...de-plastico-de-color
I removed all overides in the template folder, but the error persists.
Please could you indicate me which woulde be the file that contains the wrong code?
I am not sure wether this could be caused by a programmer I hired ages ago.
Thank you for your kind answer!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176597
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error when values-name don't start with a number
Hi,
These modifications don't come from HikaShop, by default we don't display select for options in the product listings.
You have to see that with you developer.
These modifications don't come from HikaShop, by default we don't display select for options in the product listings.
You have to see that with you developer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds