Skip to main content

Change sort order for measurement unit in dropdown

More
11 years 11 months ago #176675 by mcasner
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1407241754]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3

I want to change the order of the measurement units (height and width). I want the English units to be default in the dropdown menu (lb and in). Where do I make that change? See attached image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176711 by nicolas
Hi,

Go in the configuration page of HikaShop and change the order of the units in the "dimension units" option there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcasner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176804 by mcasner
Thank you Nicolas!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum