- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Price with discount view edit
11 years 11 months ago #176830
by Kadasta
Price with discount view edit was created by Kadasta
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kdauto.lt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hey,
Can't find where to change view of price with discount. Now price before and after discount is in one line. See attached.
On product page it self I find where to change code, but for carouselI can't find. In which view file I have to make a changes?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
Hey,
Can't find where to change view of price with discount. Now price before and after discount is in one line. See attached.
On product page it self I find where to change code, but for carouselI can't find. In which view file I have to make a changes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176853
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price with discount view edit
Hi,
For both the carousel and the product page, the place is the same. It's the file "listing_price" of the view "product" that you want to modify via the menu Display>Views.
For both the carousel and the product page, the place is the same. It's the file "listing_price" of the view "product" that you want to modify via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176975
by Kadasta
Replied by Kadasta on topic Price with discount view edit
For showing price in two lines in product page I use echo '<br>'; and it works, but for view on carousel don't . I was trying to put echo '<br>'; every it possible in product/listing_price.php but still no result. What I'm doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176983
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price with discount view edit
Hi,
I checked your website but I see the exact same price display on both the carousel and the product page:
take.ms/wkWCT
Are you sure that you're editing the view file for your frontend template and not another one ?
I checked your website but I see the exact same price display on both the carousel and the product page:
take.ms/wkWCT
Are you sure that you're editing the view file for your frontend template and not another one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177073
by Kadasta
Replied by Kadasta on topic Price with discount view edit
With thous prices you mark is everything okay. Price LT-€ in one line is okay. I'm talking about prices with discount. Now I have :
[strike]OLD PRICE LT OLD PRICE €[/strike] NEW PRICE LT NEW PRICE €, Now I need :
[strike]OLD PRICE LT OLD PRICE €[/strike]
NEW PRICE LT NEW PRICE €
I'm sure that I'm editing right PHP file. Because on product page with discount I was able to change price view like I need. See attached.
[strike]OLD PRICE LT OLD PRICE €[/strike] NEW PRICE LT NEW PRICE €, Now I need :
[strike]OLD PRICE LT OLD PRICE €[/strike]
NEW PRICE LT NEW PRICE €
I'm sure that I'm editing right PHP file. Because on product page with discount I was able to change price view like I need. See attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price with discount view edit
Hi,
It's because you have that CSS on your template CSS:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
This CSS hides the br tag that you added on listings.
Remove the CSS or add such override CSS and it will work:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {display: block !important; }
It's because you have that CSS on your template CSS:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {
display: none;
}
This CSS hides the br tag that you added on listings.
Remove the CSS or add such override CSS and it will work:
.hikashop_subcontainer br {display: block !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kadasta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177117
by Kadasta
Replied by Kadasta on topic Price with discount view edit
Perfect! Now it works. Thanks again for brilliant support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds