Skip to main content

Sell ​​the product by weight. Is it possible ?

More
11 years 11 months ago #177255 by T4boOo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

Dear , good night . Is there a way to allow the sale of products in quantities fraguementadas ? Example : I'm selling oranges, and price of oranges is $ 0.99 cents , but the customer want to buy just 1,450kg .

As if the product were heavy to be sold.

I hope I was clear in my doubt , now thank the minutes provided to try to help me .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177256 by nicolas
Hi,

Yes, it's possible. Here is a thread which talks about that and provide the solution:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24005-al...tional-quantity.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum