Skip to main content

Help to images in frontend

More
11 years 11 months ago #177265 by knh15
-- url of the page with the problem -- : kemnitz.dk/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-c...yal-copenhagen-1960s
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5,3,29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I need help to make my images in their correct size on the front please.
I have tried all possible settings in different settings but can not find the right one.
I should not have shown: Basket, price and payments. Only picture and description. I'm not skilled enough to edit css or other codes.




I hope the attached pictures can be of help, even if they are in Danish. I really look forward to your reply

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177283 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello !
What do you exactly mean by :

to make my images in their correct size on the front please.

Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177442 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Thanks for your response. First let me just say I'm sorry, I forgot that the page was offline.
It's popup image that I can not get bigger, many of the commodities it is important that the customer can view details, such as stamps or potsherds. Hope you understand what I write and think, I use Google translate.
I enjoy weekend now and is back to my PC Sunday

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177533 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

You need to empty the options "image width" and "image height" of the HikaShop configuration and upload again your images and the image popup will display with a bigger size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177791 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
I have now emptied: Image width and Image height in configuration. I also emptied all width and Heigh in all categories entered. I deleted the images in a category and uploaded them again and I get this result



I hope I have understood you correctly and have done the right thing. It is very difficult and I am sorry that I can not get it work really hope you will help me through this,

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177794 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Now I have found out a little more.

I've got my item image bigger (1), but when you click on the projected image becomes it not larger (2) This is picture 2 I need to be bigger when you click on the picture 1

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by knh15.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177868 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

Please provide a link to that product page along with a test user access so that we can analyze what you have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177903 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Good morning Nicolas. I have sent you a private message

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177990 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

The problem seems to be coming from your images directly.
They are too small, you need to upload largest images.

In this page:
kemnitz.dk/index.php/component/hikashop/...oyal-copenhagen-1957
The images are small ones, so when clicking on it it's not enlarged.

Contrary to this page:
kemnitz.dk/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-c...yal-copenhagen-1960s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178053 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Thanks for your response. No it's not the images that are too small ?????




Now it all goes wrong. When I choose (see the path in the picture)


I get this error message


You wrote that this link appeared in the picture was bigger and it does it well.

kemnitz.dk/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-c...yal-copenhagen-1960s

Now I have added 2 more pictures in and they get not big when I select them




I simply do not understand what's happening and why I can't get it to work. Hope I have made ​​myself clear and then You can help me please

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178102 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Hello Nicolas and Xavier. Now I have even found the error .... The owner of kemnitz.dk who have not paid HikaShop, and his term expired on 14 / 10-2014, Thank you for your trying to help me and I am so sorry for all the trouble that I have done unto you. I hope you can forgive me.

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178061 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

The error:
"Fejl Mappen /customers/2/0/6/kemnitz.dk/httpd.www/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x0fsO er ikke skrivbar"

Mean that your folder permissions are not correct and don't allow HikaShop to create thumbnails. The strange thing is the part "0x0" which is the size of the image, do you have changed any settings in Configuration > Images ?

For the other product, the first image is big when clicking on it, so it show that the settings are correct for this part, but the other images are not so big when clicking on it. I checked the original image (in the upload folder, not in a thumbnail one so it is the uploaded one) and its size is "400x267" as you can see on this screenshot:
take.ms/pocTa

So I think that it is resized when importing the images, the Joomla media component seem to be resizing them, so you can potentially upload the images via FTP this way they will keep their original size.

Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: knh15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178226 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Thank you very much for your help. Now I want to start from scratch and hope that everything works, especially the uploading via FTP. If the teasing I will return. Take care and thank you again for your patience

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #178261 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
It is not quite good, I still have problems. I have reinstalled HikaShop buisnes and there are now paid, so it is again in order. I still get this error.

Attachment Hikahelp_051114_1.jpg not found



How do I fix it?

Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178283 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

I see that you do not have HikaShop menu anymore.
I just changed your HikaShop configuration in order to set the thumbnail size to "200x200" and there is no error message.
If you remove the thumbnail size in the configuration, the error message is displayed

media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/0x0fsO er ikke skrivbar

which means that the folder is still not writable for HikaShop.
But nevertheless ; it is better to have a size for the thumbnails, in order to have something consistent in your listings.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: knh15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178340 by knh15
Replied by knh15 on topic Help to images in frontend
Quote from Xaiver "So I think at det er resized när importing the images, the Joomla media component seem som resizing themself, so kan Potentially upload the images via FTP Hermed theywill keep sina original size"

I can not find the folder or other places where I have to upload via FTP



Hilsen Knh15
Carpe Diem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #178413 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Help to images in frontend
Hi,

The folder "media/com_hikashop/upload" is the folder where you can upload your images (by ftp if you want).
It is the folder displayed in your screenshot.
It contains several sub folders, like "thumbnails" or "safe" ; you can create other if you want.

But these two specific sub folders are hidden in the gallery browser.
The folder "thumbnails" is some kind of dynamic folder where HikaShop will generate dynamically the image when requested.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: knh15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum