- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
No price in shop
- dillydally
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #178326
by dillydally
No price in shop was created by dillydally
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.essentialfactory.com/index.php/essential-shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi
I have a strange issue and that is when I connect the Hika Shop to the menu to display the products and I have the settings correctly set to display price ... there is still no price displaying. Is there a setting that is conflicting with this and how can I resolve this?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi
I have a strange issue and that is when I connect the Hika Shop to the menu to display the products and I have the settings correctly set to display price ... there is still no price displaying. Is there a setting that is conflicting with this and how can I resolve this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178329
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No price in shop
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand your trouble.
Can you please provide more details, a screenshot or a process to reproduce it maybe ?
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand your trouble.
Can you please provide more details, a screenshot or a process to reproduce it maybe ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds