- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
View all categories option
- brusupport
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #178469
by brusupport
View all categories option was created by brusupport
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is not any error
Hi there,
I wanted to ask for something related with your component. I have the free version of it and the issue is that I have display one of your HikaShop modules {Shop Categories as showed in URL} into my Homepage. I have displayed some of my category but in the end of the menu I wanted to have the option "All categories" or "View All categories,". I have a look on HikaShop module configuration but did not find any settings which show me all the categories by clicking "All" the categories option.
See attached file, please!
Is this feature not included in the free component version or is something I have missing?
Waiting for your reply. Please help me!
Kind Regards,
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is not any error
Hi there,
I wanted to ask for something related with your component. I have the free version of it and the issue is that I have display one of your HikaShop modules {Shop Categories as showed in URL} into my Homepage. I have displayed some of my category but in the end of the menu I wanted to have the option "All categories" or "View All categories,". I have a look on HikaShop module configuration but did not find any settings which show me all the categories by clicking "All" the categories option.
See attached file, please!
Is this feature not included in the free component version or is something I have missing?
Waiting for your reply. Please help me!
Kind Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178487
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic View all categories option
Hi,
This feature is not present in any HikaShop versions.
What can be done, is to edit the view "category / listing_list" and add a custom entry for "show all categories" with a link to a categories listing menu.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
This feature is not present in any HikaShop versions.
What can be done, is to edit the view "category / listing_list" and add a custom entry for "show all categories" with a link to a categories listing menu.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: brusupport
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brusupport
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #178703
by brusupport
Replied by brusupport on topic View all categories option
Thank you Xavier for your reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds