- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Product listing configuration doesn't save
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179018
by pigletdcat
Product listing configuration doesn't save was created by pigletdcat
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125
Why is it that whenever I try to create a product listing and save it, it doesn't? I tried to have the listing show 4 columns with 20 items, but it still shows it in 1 column. I am just new to Hikashop and never expected to have this problem. Is it a bug of some sort?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125
Why is it that whenever I try to create a product listing and save it, it doesn't? I tried to have the listing show 4 columns with 20 items, but it still shows it in 1 column. I am just new to Hikashop and never expected to have this problem. Is it a bug of some sort?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179056
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product listing configuration doesn't save
Hi,
Are you editing an existing product listing menu ?
After saving and seeing a empty menu configuration, what is the link "under" the "Menu" title ?
You should see something like
Is there a module associated module ? If so, how many ?
Do you have any security extension in Joomla or in your server ?
Regards,
Are you editing an existing product listing menu ?
After saving and seeing a empty menu configuration, what is the link "under" the "Menu" title ?
You should see something like
Code:
/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=menus&task=edit&cid[]=403
Do you have any security extension in Joomla or in your server ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigletdcat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pigletdcat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #179118
by pigletdcat
Replied by pigletdcat on topic Product listing configuration doesn't save
I think not. I only created a category and 3 products for a test.
Well, I ended up uninstalling Hikashop and Joomla. After the reinstallation, things are good now.
Thank you for the help but, it took longer for somebody to help me with this problem. I hoped I didn't have to resort to drastic measures and this was solved sooner in another way.
Well, I ended up uninstalling Hikashop and Joomla. After the reinstallation, things are good now.
Thank you for the help but, it took longer for somebody to help me with this problem. I hoped I didn't have to resort to drastic measures and this was solved sooner in another way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179133
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product listing configuration doesn't save
Hi,
I am talking about the product listing menu in the HikaShop "Display > Content menu" interface ; I am not talking about your products or categories.
Please read my message carefully.
Regards,
I am talking about the product listing menu in the HikaShop "Display > Content menu" interface ; I am not talking about your products or categories.
Please read my message carefully.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds