Skip to main content

Thumbnail size @ Product Listing

More
11 years 10 months ago #179510 by hwegbe
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.kenaniahltd.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 3.12.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

I have installed Hikashop and StoreFront template. The image sizes of the products are blown up beyond proportion (see www.kenaniahltd.com/index.php/en/jewelleries )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179524 by nicolas
It seems that the listing is using the full size image of the products. That's not possible by default with the views of HikaShop so I don't know what you should do, other than remove the customization of the listing or ask your template provider for help (so I would recommend that you do that).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179610 by hwegbe
Thanks but how can I remove the customisation of the listing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179611 by Xavier
Hi,

To remove the customisation of the listing you can go through the menu Display > Views and filter on your template, search for "listing" and click on the dustbin for the view to remove.

You can backup and remove the override too by going to the folder "templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179888 by hwegbe
I have now upgraded to HikaShop Essential + JSN GLASS PRO unlimited and the problem I have now is that the product display is inconsistent:

1) 3 products in row followed by 2 products on another row.
2) At the bottom, it displays another sets of products.
3) It will also refuses to display the image of a single product with code N1901.

See www.kenaniahltd.com/index.php/en/jewelleries

I will appreciate your prompt help please.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179896 by nicolas
Hi,

1. That's because of the CSS of the template.
Add that CSS to avoid the problem:
.hikashop_products_listing span4{
margin-left: 0 !important;
height: 380px;
}

2. Edit your products listing menu via the menu Display>Content menus. There, click on the "select" button of the "associated modules" option and in the popup, disable the associated module which is enabled.

3. I didn't see any product N1901 on that page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179966 by hwegbe
Many thanks for your prompt response.

1. That's because of the CSS of the template.
Add that CSS to avoid the problem:
.hikashop_products_listing span4{
margin-left: 0 !important;
height: 380px;
}
>>>> How do I do this please?


2. Resolved with thanks

3. I unpublished this product but is now published. Please advise. I'm prepared to give you access if necessary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180003 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1. You can do as it's said on that documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css

In HikaShop > Configuration > Display > CSS, you can edit the Front-end CSS File to set your custom properties.

3. Can you give us a link to the page of the product which have that issue ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181463 by hwegbe
Hello,

On my website ( www.kenaniahltd.com ), showing product categories at the home page. How can I change the page title from 'product category'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181479 by Xavier
Hi,

In the settings of your menu/module, disable the option which allow to use the category name instead of the module one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181585 by hwegbe
Thanks but I don't know what you are referring to. Is this done in the Hika Options or in Joomla options? Please advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181591 by Xavier
Hi,

In the HikaShop options of the menu, you can reach them via our Display > Content menus menu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hwegbe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum