- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
modify that file to do this on the product screen?
11 years 10 months ago #179551
by eaholguin
modify that file to do this on the product screen? was created by eaholguin
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tianguisline.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I want the discount price and the actual price this one below the other , that file modified to do that?
I made the changes in the browser, but not which is the file to modify
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I want the discount price and the actual price this one below the other , that file modified to do that?
I made the changes in the browser, but not which is the file to modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179572
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic modify that file to do this on the product screen?
Hi,
The view to edit is "product / listing_price".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
The view to edit is "product / listing_price".
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: eaholguin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds