- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Adding options in products in Hika Essential
11 years 10 months ago #180022
by Ozinga
Adding options in products in Hika Essential was created by Ozinga
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I can't get options for my webshop products. I want to add options for chocolate boxes. There are small, medium and large boxes with different prices. How can I create those options?
greetings from (new user):
David
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I can't get options for my webshop products. I want to add options for chocolate boxes. There are small, medium and large boxes with different prices. How can I create those options?
greetings from (new user):
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #180025
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Adding options in products in Hika Essential
Hello David,
the solution will just be to create a size characteristic with 3 values (small, medium and large), and then assign it to your product.
the solution will just be to create a size characteristic with 3 values (small, medium and large), and then assign it to your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180129
by Ozinga
Replied by Ozinga on topic Adding options in products in Hika Essential
Sorry, I can't find those options. I'm a new to Hikashop. could't you explain step-step the things I've to do to make this happen?
Thank you for you patience.
greetings:
David
Thank you for you patience.
greetings:
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180131
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding options in products in Hika Essential
Hi,
This documentation should help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
This documentation should help you:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds