- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Popup box isn't appear
- htunlinnaung
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #180484
by htunlinnaung
Popup box isn't appear was created by htunlinnaung
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS in console box
popup box isn't shown up when click on the add to cart button.
I already configured as well in backend . How can i do?
I'll really appreciate any suggestion or guiding.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS in console box
popup box isn't shown up when click on the add to cart button.
I already configured as well in backend . How can i do?
I'll really appreciate any suggestion or guiding.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #180488
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Popup box isn't appear
Hello,
Did you set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ? If yes, do you have any JavaScript error when adding a product to your cart ?
Did you set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ? If yes, do you have any JavaScript error when adding a product to your cart ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: htunlinnaung
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- htunlinnaung
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #180607
by htunlinnaung
Replied by htunlinnaung on topic Popup box isn't appear
Thanks for reply,
I already set "After a product is added to the cart" is "stay and display popup notice".
I got this error " Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS" in my console tab in chrome.
Please check this website link dev2.appvantage.sg/hofs88/ .
Show the way how can i correct this issue.
I already set "After a product is added to the cart" is "stay and display popup notice".
I got this error " Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS" in my console tab in chrome.
Please check this website link dev2.appvantage.sg/hofs88/ .
Show the way how can i correct this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180617
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Popup box isn't appear
Hi,
Please try to enable the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" in Configuration > Main > Advanced settings.
If it is not better, could you try to use the default template for testing purposes, I think that it can potentially cause the issue.
Please try to enable the option "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" in Configuration > Main > Advanced settings.
If it is not better, could you try to use the default template for testing purposes, I think that it can potentially cause the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: htunlinnaung
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- htunlinnaung
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #180876
by htunlinnaung
Replied by htunlinnaung on topic Popup box isn't appear
Ya solved and worked.
Thanks hikashop team for supporting.
Why I haven't seem this option to fix the problem.
Thanks hikashop team for supporting.
Why I haven't seem this option to fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds