- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Common Price & Currency position
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #180497
by alconweb
Common Price & Currency position was created by alconweb
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1411091424]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
HI,
1. How can I put the currency in front of the price in stead of behind?
2. In front of the price there is the description Common Price. How can I make this invisable / delete this text.
3. I only want the common price to show, how can I make the Our Price invisable.
Thanks,
Patriek
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
HI,
1. How can I put the currency in front of the price in stead of behind?
2. In front of the price there is the description Common Price. How can I make this invisable / delete this text.
3. I only want the common price to show, how can I make the Our Price invisable.
Thanks,
Patriek
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by alconweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Common Price & Currency position
Hi,
1. You can edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies and you'll find there many options to configure the look of the prices for that currency, including one for the position of the symbol before/after the price.
2. You can modify any text of the interface of HikaShop using translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. There is no option for that. But you can add CSS in the frontend CSS file of hikashop via the Display tab of the configuration for that:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price{display:none;}
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_msrp_price .hikashop_product_price{display:block;}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
1. You can edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies and you'll find there many options to configure the look of the prices for that currency, including one for the position of the symbol before/after the price.
2. You can modify any text of the interface of HikaShop using translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
3. There is no option for that. But you can add CSS in the frontend CSS file of hikashop via the Display tab of the configuration for that:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price{display:none;}
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_msrp_price .hikashop_product_price{display:block;}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds