- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
List of reservations / wishlist ?
11 years 10 months ago #180704
by clucking
List of reservations / wishlist ? was created by clucking
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I wonder how I best can administer this requirement:
Currently only products with stock are visible in my shop. But I would like to activate some kind of a reservation feature - which would give me a list of products to buy in the near future.
Great if the customers who reserved the product is notified when it is in stock again.
Is it best to open up for orders on products not in stock or can I use the wishlist function for this in a way - or is there another way to go?
Thanks,
Claus.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I wonder how I best can administer this requirement:
Currently only products with stock are visible in my shop. But I would like to activate some kind of a reservation feature - which would give me a list of products to buy in the near future.
Great if the customers who reserved the product is notified when it is in stock again.
Is it best to open up for orders on products not in stock or can I use the wishlist function for this in a way - or is there another way to go?
Thanks,
Claus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #180723
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic List of reservations / wishlist ?
Waitlist feature in Hikashop does exactly what you are looking for.
We use different approach.
When product is out of stock, we have mass action to change quantity from 0 to -1(unlimited) and on the product page and checkout we show delivery date based on quantity( 4 days or 14 days).
We use different approach.
When product is out of stock, we have mass action to change quantity from 0 to -1(unlimited) and on the product page and checkout we show delivery date based on quantity( 4 days or 14 days).
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by korzo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180777
by clucking
Replied by clucking on topic List of reservations / wishlist ?
Thanks a lot. I have activated this and it looks like I fine can use this feature for my purpose.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds