Skip to main content

Remove price from list but see "add to cart" butto

More
11 years 10 months ago #180710 by tshirazi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi:

I have 4-5 branches that can have access to my product list, because I know all of my clients there is no need to see price of product, but I still need "add to cart" button to manage my inventory and order the product.
I changed my price to zero but , as soon as I changed , it changed to "Free" and I don't want to be shown as "Free"!!!!

could you please help me how to customize it.
Many Thanks

Tanya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180721 by korzo
You can hide price using css or completely remove it from product layout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum