- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
11 years 10 months ago #181568
by DMozer
Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats was created by DMozer
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.odr.com.au/program-dvds/product/cid-24
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
We've set up Hikashop will the courses we run in Moodle and want to be able to add different levels of pricing but can't achieve it. These are the options we want to set up.
Price 1: Online Coaching
Price 1: Program Package
Price 2: Public Workshop
Price 3: DVD
We are wanting to keep the content the same as that detailed in Moodle and Hikashop does this integration seamlessly.
However I've read all I can in the Hikashop documentation and I can't work out how to set up the Options so that when a customer selects an Option, the price changes accordingly. I've attached a screen shot to try to show what I mean.
Could you point me to some direction on how to do this.
Thanks
Delia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
We've set up Hikashop will the courses we run in Moodle and want to be able to add different levels of pricing but can't achieve it. These are the options we want to set up.
Price 1: Online Coaching
Price 1: Program Package
Price 2: Public Workshop
Price 3: DVD
We are wanting to keep the content the same as that detailed in Moodle and Hikashop does this integration seamlessly.
However I've read all I can in the Hikashop documentation and I can't work out how to set up the Options so that when a customer selects an Option, the price changes accordingly. I've attached a screen shot to try to show what I mean.
Could you point me to some direction on how to do this.
Thanks
Delia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181573
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
Hi,
You need to have a main product, and one "option product" per option, for each product option create a product with the desired price, then add them to the main product.
This way on frontend, when selecting an option the price is increased.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
You need to have a main product, and one "option product" per option, for each product option create a product with the desired price, then add them to the main product.
This way on frontend, when selecting an option the price is increased.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181925
by DMozer
Replied by DMozer on topic Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
Hi,
I have tried following the instructions and still I am lost. As I add the pricing for one of the products within a Product Category it changes the pricing for the other products in the other Product Categories. ie. Change the price for the DVD option and it changes the price for the Online Program and the Public Workshop product.
Would you have step by step instructions for setting up the four products with alternative pricing using a Joomdle integration.
Thanks
Delia
I have tried following the instructions and still I am lost. As I add the pricing for one of the products within a Product Category it changes the pricing for the other products in the other Product Categories. ie. Change the price for the DVD option and it changes the price for the Online Program and the Public Workshop product.
Would you have step by step instructions for setting up the four products with alternative pricing using a Joomdle integration.
Thanks
Delia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #182000
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
Hello Delia,
To add an option on your product you'll just have to :
- Create a product named "option1" for example and set a price on it
- Go to your "ALIGN YOURSELF" product configuration page and add that product on the option tab.
To add an option on your product you'll just have to :
- Create a product named "option1" for example and set a price on it
- Go to your "ALIGN YOURSELF" product configuration page and add that product on the option tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183481
by DMozer
Replied by DMozer on topic Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
I have been trying every combination I can with Options Characteristics and Prices but I am struggling.
If you don't have a step by step process I can follow, could you point me to someone who could help me.
If you don't have a step by step process I can follow, could you point me to someone who could help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #183509
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Joomdle Integration Course content in 4 formats
Were you able to add an option on your main product with the desired price ?
Can you give us more information about the issue that you are having and about what you want ?
If you are looking for someone to personally help you, you can for example post a request through the commercial jobs section
Can you give us more information about the issue that you are having and about what you want ?
If you are looking for someone to personally help you, you can for example post a request through the commercial jobs section
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds