- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Product have quantities but show No Stock
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181974
by penguinlvt
Product have quantities but show No Stock was created by penguinlvt
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
thienduongsanpham.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Dear all,
I don't know why I have 2 products but the first one (stock1.jpg) has quantities = 98 and it show "98 items in stock" and the another one (stock2.jpg) show "no stock"???
The first one I browse from HIKASHOP/Product Page
With this link: thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...w&Itemid=967&lang=en
The second I browse from categories from homepage
With this link: thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...d&Itemid=931&lang=en
Please advice me how to config: if product quantity <= 5 items => show items in stock, if = 0 => show no stock, if = unlimited => not show
Thank you,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Dear all,
I don't know why I have 2 products but the first one (stock1.jpg) has quantities = 98 and it show "98 items in stock" and the another one (stock2.jpg) show "no stock"???
The first one I browse from HIKASHOP/Product Page
With this link: thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...w&Itemid=967&lang=en
The second I browse from categories from homepage
With this link: thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...d&Itemid=931&lang=en
Please advice me how to config: if product quantity <= 5 items => show items in stock, if = 0 => show no stock, if = unlimited => not show
Thank you,
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by penguinlvt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #181981
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product have quantities but show No Stock
Hello,
Are you sure that the "MÁY CÂU SHIMANO SIENNA 4000FD" product have quantity ? Can you go to your product configuration page and check it ?
Also, did you add so code customization though the files of the "product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Thanks.
Are you sure that the "MÁY CÂU SHIMANO SIENNA 4000FD" product have quantity ? Can you go to your product configuration page and check it ?
Also, did you add so code customization though the files of the "product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #182047
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Product have quantities but show No Stock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #182048
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Product have quantities but show No Stock
There are some differences of 2 links? Does it is the reason?
thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...w&Itemid=967&lang=en
thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...d&Itemid=931&lang=en
thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...w&Itemid=967&lang=en
thienduongsanpham.com/index.php?option=c...d&Itemid=931&lang=en
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by penguinlvt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- penguinlvt
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #182051
by penguinlvt
Replied by penguinlvt on topic Product have quantities but show No Stock
Thank for your help,
I solved this. It's change in show_tabular code.
I solved this. It's change in show_tabular code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds