Skip to main content

Pagination Layout

More
11 years 10 months ago #182162 by amirabile
Pagination Layout was created by amirabile
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome or Internet Explorer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Message

Hi, first of all I would like to say that HikaShop is a fantastic product and as someone who used to work with VirtueMart I can say that HikaShop is much more stable and easier to use and learn.

The Issue I am having is with Page Navigation. Instead of showing Page Navigation on a single line it is being displayed vertically
< << 1
2
3
4
...
>> >

For the life of me I cannot figure out why or how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #182198 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination Layout
Hi,

This comes from the CSS code:
Code:
.pagenav:before, .pagenav:after { content: " "; display: table; }
that you have in the CSS of your uber template. Remove it and the pagination will display normally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum